Rosemary Sage Squash Seeds
Remember when I told you to save the seeds from your spaghetti squash? This simple recipe will turn your seeds into a tasty snack!
They are the perfect for eating on the go, a small snack, or even as a movie night popcorn replacement. Be sure to store any leftovers in an airtight bag or small container, which will keep them crispy for a few days after baking.
Rosemary Sage Roasted Squash Seeds
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 30-40 mins
½ cup squash seeds
1 tbl olive oil
1-1 ½ tsp dried rosemary
¼ tsp ground sage
½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 300. Line a baking sheet with tin foil or parchment paper.
- Separate seeds from squash flesh and rinse them off in a fine mesh strainer.
- Spread out onto paper towel and pat dry.
- Place all ingredients into bowl and mix well.
- Spread the seeds out in a single layer across the baking sheet.
- Roast for 30 minutes, flipping every 10. Test your seed to make sure it is crunchy to your liking. Roast an additional 10 minutes if desired.
Note: I used spaghetti squash seeds but this recipe can be used for other seeds as well. Baking time will vary among the seeds so be sure to check every 10 minutes to not over/under cook them.